Tuesday, October 22, 2013

English Essay #2 Brainstorm

For my second essay, I plan to compare two teachers who both affected me in very significant ways, one very negatively and one very positively. I really want to focus on what it was specifically about each of these teachers that translated into positive--or negative--results for me in the long run. I'm a little worried because the more formatted an essay, the harder it is for me to write. I'm so used to writing creatively that stuffing my thoughts into walls and formatting is painful for me...thus, my biggest fear for this assignment is how stifled and stilted my thinking will become through the formatting filter. I simply hope that I'll be able to stay clear and on topic, with clear flow from one subject to the next

No comments:

Post a Comment